Re: [OxLUG] Drupal/Software Developer

Author: Charlie Harvey
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Drupal/Software Developer
On 01/11/11 12:00, wrote:
> Ah; the joys of the unlinkable recruitment site. You probably wanted:
>
> https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_display_in_irish=N&p_applicant_no=&p_refresh_search=Y&p_process_type=&p_recruitment_id=101326&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_internal_external=E&p_company=10

Hi,

p_display_in_irish=N Gotta wonder what that does!

Cheers,

- --
Charlie Harvey
IT Manager
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 811402
f: +44 (0)1865 793152
w: http://www.newint.org/
k: http://bit.ly/gpgkey/

** We offer a range of design, production, editorial, publishing and
mail order services. See http://nin.tl/hire-ni **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239. Registered Office:
New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Road, Oxford, OX4 1BW, UK