[OxLUG] Job: Web Development Manager at New Internationalist

Author: Charlie Harvey
To: oxlug
Subject: [OxLUG] Job: Web Development Manager at New Internationalist
Hi All,

We're recruiting a new Web Development manager here at New
Internationalist. We're hoping to find someone with lots of perl, some
sysadmin, some web design, some php and an interest in global justice
and digital publishing. Here's the blurb and link:

http://www.newint.org/about/jobs/#w

New Internationalist is looking for a development all-rounder with a
flair for design to join our publications co-op in Oxford.

You will be just as comfortable talking web strategy as hacking Perl
code and have an excellent understanding of information architecture as
well as working knowledge of a web framework or two.

You’ll be as excited as we are about developing our digital content over
a range of new and emerging platforms, and boosting our existing online
presence.

You’ll relish working in a non-hierarchical organization and be able to
communicate with non-technical colleagues, and to prioritise a complex
and varied workload.

Salary: £34K pro rata
Terms: 1 year fixed term contract
Hours: 4-5 days a week

Closing date for applications: 21 July 2012
Interview date: 30 July
Start date: 6 August

Cheers,
- --
Charlie Harvey
IT Manager
New Internationalist

t: +44 (0)1865 811402
f: +44 (0)1865 793152
w: http://www.newint.org/
k: http://bit.ly/gpgkey/

** We offer a range of design, production, editorial, publishing and
mail order services. See http://nin.tl/hire-ni **

New Internationalist is an independent not-for-profit communications
cooperative. Our multi-award winning magazine, New Internationalist,
brings to life the people, the ideas and the action in the fight for
global justice.

New Internationalist Publications Ltd. is incorporated in England
under no.1005239. Registered Office:
New Internationalist, 55 Rectory Road, Oxford, OX4 1BW, UK