Re: [OxLUG] Poll for future date meeting...

Author: Ginny Stacey
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Poll for future date meeting...
Great. Thank you for organising the poll.

What would anyone think of a semi serious part to the gathering? I'm
thinking we could bring current issues that are being problematic, see
what's of interest to the majority, or has been solved by others already
and have general chat about them.

Or if that doesn't sound OK: Is anyone else thinking of trying to pick
the brains and experiences of others? Would it be OK to bring some
things I'd really like to find out about?

Cheers
Ginny

--
Dr Ginny Stacey