Re: [OxLUG] Printers for Linux

Author: Paul Surman
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Printers for Linux
Dear Simon,

Thank you for this, I have bookmarked the open printing site, which
looks as though it will be very useful.

Yes, so far I am finding Mint easy for a non-technical person like me to
get to grips with.

I had found the HP Hlip Toolbox when I started to use Lubuntu, and have
installed it on Mint also. Have generally used HP printers in the past
so I was glad to see they seem to have taken Linux requirements on board.

I have added your comments re standard PCL or postscript drivers, and
network capabilities to the things I should look out for.

Thank you.

Paul Surman