Re: [OxLUG] Printers for Linux

Author: Paul Surman
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Printers for Linux
Dear Curt,

Thanks for the advice, that makes sense to me. With the suggestions I've
had so far I've made a list of printers that either appear on a Canon
site that provides information on Linux printer drivers, or on the
similar HP site. I guess they are all ones that have been around a while.

I am really grateful for all the kind advice everyone has provided this
newbie, there is a different spirit about Linux it seems to me. I am
really enjoying my experience of it so far.

Thank you again.

Paul