Re: [OxLUG] printers and scanners, and book

Author: Paul Surman
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] printers and scanners, and book
Dear Ginny,

Glad to hear I am not the only newbie. I started with needing to replace
XP on my little netbook, and so enjoyed using Lubuntu that when
purchasing a new laptop as a desktop replacement I had Linux Mint
installed on it.

Thanks for the tip about 'The Linux Command Line', will have a look at
it, I visit Blackwell's every week so I will keep an eye out for it.

Paul