Re: [OxLUG] No sound when using Iceweasel

Author: oxlug
To: Oxfordshire Linux User Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] No sound when using Iceweasel
Thanks very much for your help.

Before I could do anything about changing /etc/asound.conf,
the sound suddenly re-appeared in Iceweasel. I am reluctant to
change things now, but if the sound goes again, I will try your
suggestion for /etc/asound.conf

Thanks again for your help.

Regards,

Mike Bailey

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

30. Oct 2017 23:21 by :

> [ ... ]
>>> That might be instead (and just in '/etc/asound.conf'):
>>> pcm.pulse       { type pulse; }
>>> ctl.pulse       { type pulse; }