[OxLUG] Volunteer Android trainers needed

Author: David Newman
To: Oxlug
Subject: [OxLUG] Volunteer Android trainers needed
I volunteer helping older people master computers and the Internet at
the Donnington Community Centre every Tuesday morning.

We have just acquired 6 Android phablets to use in training more people
over 50.

So I am looking for more volunteer helpers. We don't do formal training.
Instead the older people come along ideas of what they would like to do,
then we help them learn how to use computing devices to help them. It
can be as simple as learning how to send an eGreeting card or as complex
as editing a book about a famous uncle. Many have been given smartphones
by their grandchildren but don't know how to use them.

If you can come along on some Tuesday mornings, from 1130 to 1300,
please get in touch.

--
David Newman
@davidrnewman