Re: [OxLUG] Problem accessing emails

Author: Mark Robson
To: Oxfordshire Linux User Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Problem accessing emails
Almost certainly nothing really related to Linux.

Obviously contact your (Windows, OWA) systems admin. OWA is available in
multiple flavours and can be configured a lot of different ways.

Many companies use some special authentication scheme such as 2FA with a
client certificate. Obviously if this was enabled, you should have received
a token and testing and training. In my experience these things don't
always work reliably, even on Windows clients.

Does it work with Chrome / Firefox on a Windows client?

Mark