Re: [OxLUG] Installing epiphany-browser

Author: nmd
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Installing epiphany-browser
You can get the current version of firefox working on Linux by
downloading and unpacking it from Mozilla, and just running it straight
out of the folder. It should just work (might have to make the binary
executable) - has done for me in the past.

I imagine that would work for you and takes a minute or two to try. As
others have pointed out though, updating your system sounds like a good
idea.

Cheers,

Nick