[OxLUG Announce] Richard Stallman in Oxford

Chris oxlug@lists.compsoc.net
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 14:38:52 +0000

Hi all!

Richard is somewhere between Heathrow and Oxford as I write,
so he should be here by 3:30pm. If anyone has arranged a
meeting in Oxford then please coordinate with me. I can be
reached on:

  01865 778006

There's an answerphone if I am not in (collecting my esteemed
guest no doubt), so please leave a message. I'll ask Richard
what he feels like doing when he arrives, but I assume he
might be a little jet lagged.

Oh, and unfortunately I cannot be reached by email, as I am
frantically typing this at work before heading home.

Chris
--
   IT Contractor
Elsevier Sciences UK