[OxLUG Announce] Tues Jan 30th: Dynamic Probes and the IBM Linux Technology Centre

Ganesh Sittampalam oxlug@lists.compsoc.net
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:25:34 +0000 (GMT)

Richard Moore from the IBM Linux Technology Centre will talk about
"Dynamic Probes".

You can find more information about Dynamic Probes at
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux/whitepapers/dprobes/
and about the Linux Technology Centre in general at
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/linux/

This talk will be in Comlab on Tuesday January 30th. Provisionally the
talk is set for 6pm, but I realise this might be inconvenient for many
people and am investigating the possibility of changing it.

Therefore, if the time it is held that evening would make a difference to
you attending, please mail me *off-list* with a range of times that would
suit. If convenient for the speaker, I'll try to rearrange it to a time
that would suit the most possible.

Cheers,

Ganesh