[OxLUG Announce] BCS Xmas Presentation - Heinz Wolff - 13th Dec - Tickets

Alasdair G Kergon oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Mon Oct 29 11:48:01 2001

----- Forwarded message from BCS Oxon Web Master <events@bcsoxon.org> -----

Heinz Wolff Xmas Presentation

This is a quick reminder that we are rapidly filling up the available
seats for our special Xmas Lecture to be given by Prof. Heinz Wolff
(Great Egg Race etc) on the 13th December in Oxford.

Entrance is by ticket only, and is free to BCS members and ?5 for
non-members - please visit our web site and reserve your seat to avoid
disappointment

The reservation form can be found online at
  http://www.bcsoxon.org/dynamic.htm?/calendar/xmas2001.htm

If you have any questions, please email me at the above address.

Regards

Neill Lawson-Smith
BCS Oxon Branch Secretary