[OxLUG Announce] Reminder: Introductory talk, Sunday 19th May, 6:30pm

Ganesh Sittampalam oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Fri May 17 15:35:01 2002

Just a reminder of our talk this Sunday. We'll be giving an overview of
what Linux is about and why it might be useful for you, talking about what
OxLUG does, and doing a sample installation of the latest version
of the Mandrake distribution, which is what we'll be recommending at the
Installfest.

You'll be able to chat to OxLUG regulars either during a break
in the event or afterwards at the Lamb & Flag pub nearby.

I'd like to particularly encourage people who have joined the list to find
out more about Linux but haven't been to any meetings yet to come along.

The event will be in Comlab. You can find out how to get there from
http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/about/directions.html - entrance is via
the side door from the car park.

Ganesh