[OxLUG Announce] Sunday 4th May, 6.30pm, Trinity College

Alasdair G Kergon oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Fri May 2 23:05:02 2003

This month's meeting will be held in Trinity College on Broad Street
in the Music Room (ask for directions at the Lodge - it's down the
stairs that are next to the room we've used before, the Danson Room).

Videos:

  An interview with Linus Torvalds
  Triumph of the Nerds http://www.pbs.org/nerds/   [part 3]
  Glory of the Geeks [part 2]

The meeting will (as always) be followed by drinks at the Lamb and Flag.

Sunday 4th May, 6.30pm, Trinity College

============================
OxLUG Linux InstallFest 2003
within the next week.

=======================
Scrambling for Safety 6
=======================

WHAT:   An open meeting on the Home Office data retention and
        access consultations, organised by the Foundation for
        Information Policy Research and Privacy International.

WHEN:   1.30pm-5.30pm, Wednesday 14 May 2003.

WHERE:  The Hong Kong Theatre, Clement House, LSE,
        Aldwych, London WC2
        http://www.lse.ac.uk/School/maps/map3.htm

Admission is free but space is limited, so please RSVP to sfs6@fipr.org
if you wish to attend.

  [These meetings are always lively, informative and thought-provoking.]