[OxLUG Announce] Midweek/Midmonth pubmeet Wednesday 12th November

James Davis oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Sun Nov 9 16:59:01 2003

There'll be a pubmeet on the 12th November at The Bookbinders, Jericho. As
well as the pubmeet some of us will be meeting beforehand for food, this
may also be useful for those of you don't know how to get to the
Bookbinders. Current suggestions for food have been Cafe Orient on George
Street and a Thai restraunt on High Street but we're still open to offers.

Meeting for food at 7pm, meet at the bookbinders at 8pm. If you're
interested in joining me for food, please get in touch before Wednesday so
I know who to expect and can arrange to find you.

James
--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/