[OxLUG Announce] OxGLUG - midweek meet, 16th December

James Davis oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Wed Dec 10 10:30:02 2003

We'll be a meal in Oxford followed by drinks at the Bookbinders again. The
current 'plan' is to meet at Cafe Orient, George Street at 7pm and then
move onto the Bookbinders, Jericho at 8pm.

However I have a suspicion that more people may show than last month and
Cafe Orient may not be too convenient. Can everyone who intends to join
us for food get in touch with me by the end of Friday so I can attempt to
make alternative arrangements if that is the case? Let me know if you have
any special requirements regarding the food and I'll try and find
somewhere as accommodating as possible.

I apologise for my disorganisation.

James

--