[OxLUG Announce] Sunday 1st Feb - Dick Morrell (cancelled)

Dominic Hargreaves oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Sun Feb 1 17:29:00 2004

On Fri, Jan 30, 2004 at 11:25:34PM +0000, Alasdair G Kergon wrote:
> Dick Morrell (co-author and founder of the SmoothWall project) is
> scheduled to speak about Linux device creation and also consolidation
> of Linux vendors and the muddled path ahead.
>
> 6.30pm, Comlab: http://web.comlab.ox.ac.uk/oucl/about/directions.html
>         (entrance from the door by the car park)
>
> [N.B. A last-minute postponement of this talk might prove necessary:
> please check the website or this mailing list on Sunday afternoon.
> We'll still hold a meeting in Comlab at 6.30pm regardless.]

Dick has unfortunately had to cancel the talk at the last minute. For
more details on this see
<http://www.dicksdiary.net/plog/index.php?op=ViewArticle&articleId=67&blogId=1>

We'll still meet up at Comlab for general discussion and possibly a
lightening talk or two, before heading to the Lamb and Flag as usual.

Regards,

Dominic.