[OxLUG Announce] Mon 20th Sep (TONIGHT) - food and beer in Oxford

Dave Page oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Mon Sep 20 14:46:01 2004

--XVddTWRQMr0ODUnD

Apologies for the short notice, this has only just been discussed to a
reasonable level of completion on OxLUG.

Tonight, OxLUG denizens are meeting for food and drink in Oxford. People
will be in Far From The Madding Crowd [1] from about 6pm, and heading
off for food at Zizzi [2] at 7:30pm. After the meal (which will probably
be concluded by 9pm), some people will undoubtedly return to the pub. Do
feel free to join us.

Dave

[1] http://www.ox.compsoc.net/oxfordguide/?Far_From_The_Madding_Crowd
[2] http://www.ox.compsoc.net/oxfordguide/?Zizzi
--=20
"The skyline was beautiful on fire, all twisted metal stretching upwards,
 everything washed in a thin orange haze. I said "kiss me, you are
 beautiful, these are truly the last days". You grabbed my hand and we
 fell into it, like a daydream or a fever" - GYBE!, "The Dead Flag Blues"

--XVddTWRQMr0ODUnD

--XVddTWRQMr0ODUnD--