[OxLUG Announce] Tonight - Midmonth Meeting

Jon Masters oxlug@lists.oxlug.org
Wed Nov 17 17:02:02 2004

Hi all,

There will be a Midmonth meeting this evening. The venue suggested is:

	Far from the madding crowd - 19:30.

Food has not been agreed yet but I shall be in Oxford this afternoon and
am open to suggestions - I will try to announce anything beforehand or
can be called directly on the following number for updates to the
schedule when it's sorted:

	+447776131337

I am hoping some people will suggest a good curry house for us to meet
in before 19:30 for some food. Otherwise I'll probably go to Zizzi at
about 18:30 or thereabouts. Apologies that we've not yet finalised the
food since this time has been a bit last minute.

Cheers,

Jon.