[OxLUG Announce] FW: BCS Open Evening at Science Oxford - Weds 7th Nov 7.30-9.30pm

Alasdair G Kergon agk at oxlug.org
Wed Nov 7 01:55:42 GMT 2007

The British Computer Society Oxfordshire is hosting a free evening to
celebrate its 50th anniversary:

  We will be showcasing many of our services and achievements and having
  some fun at the same time.  Games and prizes will be on offer.  Food
  will be locally sourced from Millets Farm shop with a selection of
  Wines and fruit juices also available.  This event is open to
  non-members and members alike.  We would particularly welcome younger
  members or those who are not currently members but who are working in
  or studying IT.

  We have exclusive use of the exhibition space and "Hands on"
  exhibition area at Science Oxford, where there'll be raffles and mini
  quizzes during the evening with various prizes.

  http://www.oxon.bcs.org/downloads/BCSOxfordshireEvent2007-11-07.pdf
  http://www.oxon.bcs.org/downloads/BCSEvent2007-11-07Poster.pdf

  http://www.oxtrust.org.uk/bfora/systems/xmlviewer/default.asp?arg=DS_VEN_ABOUTART_6/_firsttitle.xsl/12
  1-5 London Place, OX4 1BD  (off St Clements at bottom of Headington Hill)