Re: [OxLUG] Back to Mandriva.....sigh..... what are folks vi…

Author: Greg Matthews
To: mgpoolman, Oxfordshire Linux User Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Back to Mandriva.....sigh..... what are folks viewson Debian?
Mark Poolman wrote:
> You might consider Ubuntu as well :-)

yes, lots of people recommend Ubuntu but I have to say that I was very
disappointed with it. Too many annoying little bugs and one large one
(inability of native gnome apps to print via a central print server).

That said, I still haven't brought myself to install something else
because the thought of spending most of a day reinstalling and tweaking
everything back to current config is too much!

--
Greg Matthews           01491 692445
Head of UNIX/Linux, iTSS Wallingford