[OxLUG] Twiki project opportunity

Author: Bill Maslen
To: oxlug
Subject: [OxLUG] Twiki project opportunity
Hi folks,

Having moved up to sunny Scotland (aha, aha!), I don't keep up to date with goings-on in Oxfordshire in quite the way I used to. But funnily enough, we've just had a very interesting inquiry from a client near Wantage, looking for somebody with experience of systems using Twiki (although nowadays I suspect one ought to be talking about Foswiki, which seems to have stolen a lot of Twiki's thunder after the Big Row in the latter half of 2008). I believe they want to build a "best-practice" wiki / knowledge base / repository - I've asked for more details of the scope. Pending a more detailed description, is anybody interested? We would need to see some evidence of serious systems development, please!

If anybody is interested, could you get in touch with me directly at , or , or gimme a ring on 01887 820 100? It's a fairly urgent requirement (at least, in terms of discussions/briefing), so prompt replies would be very much appreciated!

Thanks and best wishes to all!
Bill

The Word Gym Ltd. (having relocated from Eynsham to Aberfeldy!)

Please
consider the environment before printing this e-mail
This is the boring, legal bit: This e-mail and any attachments included in this e-mail are confidential, and may be legally privileged. If you are not a named addressee of this e-mail, you may not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or otherwise manipulate this e-mail. If you are not a named addressee, please return this e-mail to the sender or otherwise inform the sender of the transmission error. All outgoing e-mail from The Word Gym is scanned for viruses and other malware, but in view of the continuous changes that characterise malware, The Word Gym accepts no liability for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses or other malware. We advise all users to carry out their own checks of incoming and outgoing e-mail and install their own anti-malware protection.