Re: [OxLUG] Some books to give away

Author: Chris Wareham
To: Oxfordshire Linux User Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Some books to give away
greg crichton wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 2009/10/8 Chris Wareham <
> <mailto:chriswareham@chriswareham.demon.co.uk>>
>

>     "Spring, A Developer's Notebook", Tate, Gehtland (O'Reilly, 2005)
>     "Hibernate, A Developer's Notebook", Elliot (O'Reilly, 2004)

>     I inherited these two from a colleague who switched from Java
>     programming to being a quant(!). Good introductions to the two
>     technologies that saved Java enterprise programming from the hell of
>     EJB.

> If these two are still available I would be interested. If so please let
> me know the postage and preferred method of payment.
>
> Cheers,
> greg
> (a Java weenie but lacking in regards to J2EE)

Hi Greg,

Those two are still available. I'll send you my PayPal address in
private mail once I've got a postage price.

(And anyone reading this who asked about the Haskell book but hasn't
heard back from me - apologies, but I got deluged with requests for it
and haven't had time to answer all of them).

Chris
--

Chris Wareham
Senior Software Engineer

Tel: +44 (0)20 7234 5848
Fax: +44 (0)20 7234 5753

http://www.visitlondon.com/

Back England’s bid to host the 2018 FIFA World Cup. Visit http://www.england2018bid.com/ and choose London as your favourite host city when registering your support or Text ‘London’ to 62018

'Visit London Limited' is registered in England under No.761149;
Registered Office: Visit London, 2 More London Riverside, London SE1 2RR.

Visit London is the official visitor organisation for London. Visit London is partly funded by Partnership, the Mayor's London Development Agency and London Councils.
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete the message. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this email. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual and not of Visit London. We reserve the right to read and monitor any email or attachment entering or leaving our systems without prior notice.