Re: [OxLUG] VOIP

Author: John Kennedy
To: Oxfordshire Linux User Group Discussion List
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] VOIP
On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 4:49 PM ael <> wrote:

> On Mon, Mar 15, 2021 at 04:37:12PM +0000, Gregory Matthews wrote:
> > can anyone here recommend a good/useful VOIP provider? I've been tied
> into a
>
> I have been very happy with sipgate: sipgate.co.uk.

I second/third/whatever sipgate. I have also used them for 20 years.
John Kennedy (_8(|)

Sometimes it happens, sometimes it doesn't - Pedro Catacora

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are
stupider than that.” - George Carlin

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when incompetent people not only fail to
realize their incompetence, but consider themselves much more competent
than everyone else. Basically - they're too stupid to know that they're
stupid.