Re: [OxLUG] VOIP

Author: Gregory Matthews
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] VOIP
On 16/03/2021 14:36, ael wrote:
> But now I see that zoiper seems to be for Apple, a company that I have

where did you get that? Zoiper is available for all the major platforms,
including Linux. I haven't dug deeply but can't see any obvious
connection between the two apart from Zoiper make their software
available on iOS and MacOS (along with MS, Linux, Android).

--
Greg Matthews              07795 952895
Scientific Computing Operations Manager