Re: [OxLUG] Advice re ISPs

Author: Tina Friedrich
To: oxlug
Subject: Re: [OxLUG] Advice re ISPs
...not that I really need to weight in on that one as it seems pretty
unanimous - and I can't but agree; A&A. Been with them since we arrived
in the UK* for over a decade and that's one decision never regretted
(quite the opposite).

I'm not sure what you mean by 'can provide some kind of Linux support' -
however they'll certainly not tell you that you that using Linux isn't
supported or any such thing. Or that you will need to boot Windows to
test X. Not that I've known them to, anyway. Does that count?

What I'd add is - if you have any sort of requirement onto the support /
supply that you think is a bit out of the ordinary, it might be worth it
contacting A&A support and discuss it with them before you sign up? That
might give you a better idea of what they can and can't do (and how
appropriate they will be for your use case). I'm pretty sure they'd be
happy to provide that conversation.

Tina

*only available choice if your minimum require is 'native IPv6 support'