[OxLUG] Re: oxlug Digest, Vol 147, Issue 1

Author: Steve V
To: oxlug
Subject: [OxLUG] Re: oxlug Digest, Vol 147, Issue 1
I've been a member for many years (I forget just how many; pretty sure
it's more than 20) and still never made it to a meeting. Always seems to
be something in the way :-)

Linux Mint is great for non-technical users. I had my mother using it
for years, until she swapped 100% to her Android tablet.

Cheers,

Steve